Date of the event: 24th – 25th January 2022
Venue: Conference will be held in hybrid format.
On site participation: Faculty of Law of Charles University, nám. Curieových 901/7, 116 40 Prague 1, Czechia
Online participation: via Zoom (with paper); this web page (without paper)
Language: English, no translation available
Timeline for participants:
- June 2021 Conference announcement & call for papers
- Extended until October 15, 2021 Registration and abstract submission deadline
- 4th November 2021 Confirmation of abstract acceptance, first draft program of the
conference and composition of its panels
- 10th December 2021 attendance fee payment deadline
- 10th January 2022 paper submission deadline
- 24th January 2022 plenary session and panel sessions of the conference, reception
- 25th January 2022 Ph.D. students´ panel of the conference, end of the conference
Guidelines for submission of abstracts and papers
- Scholars, researchers and other experts are invited to submit abstracts of original,
unpublished research papers. All abstracts and papers must be written in English
(preferably using British spelling).
- The abstracts (between 600-800 words) should set out the main aspects and
structure of the study. The selection of the abstracts will be based on the originality
and innovativeness of the paper and the relevance to the conference theme.
- The abstract template can be downloaded here. The final date for abstract
submission is extended until October 15, 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified by the 4th November 2021. They will be
provided with submission details, author guidance form, template and other practical
information regarding the submission of their full papers. When envisaging the
length of papers, expect a maximum length of 10 pages. Submitted papers cannot
have been previously published and cannot be under consideration for publication in
any other journal or publication. Duly signed declarations of originality and of the
protection of personal data consent will be required from all submitting authors.
Certificate of attendance and publication of papers
- Certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants.
- All accepted papers will be double blind peer-reviewed and included in the
Conference proceedings that will be published in print and online after the event and
submitted to the Conference Proceedings Citation Index accessible at the Web of Science™,
sent to all participants and disseminated online.
- All participants with a paper will be offered the opportunity to publish it via Prague Law Working Papers Series,
an online publication ISSN 2336-5811 disseminated through the Social Science Research Network.
- Papers selected by the Scientific Committee of the Conference will be offered
publication in The Lawyer Quarterly, an open-access international journal for legal
research ISSN: 1805-840X, listed in SCOPUS and ERIH+ databases. See tlq.ilaw.cas.cz/index.php/tlq/index